Hello digital world!
I feel like there should be some sort of guide for what to say in your first blog post... Let's start with the who I guess!
My name is Catherine... Simply Cat. I have a wonderful life... a husband that would give the shirt off his back in the freezing rain to a friend in need and a daughter who sees the world with all her limitless possibilities through her beautiful blue eyes. For now, the three of us weave our way in and out of this thing called life... Our distractions include our fur babies... 2 cats and 2 dogs... and we can't leave out the big fur babies... 2 horses (that have a nice cozy home at my parent's house where being spoiled is quite an understatement...). Family is a focus point of my life. We may not have a perfect family portrait from the outside looking in... but from the inside looking out, there's no one else I would pick to have by my side.
And the next big question... Why?
My initial attempt at this whole blogging process is really to start photography. Pictures have a way with words that only the viewer understands... They can be interpreted as is... or looked into for a deeper purpose. While yes, this will still be a personal blog, it's going to be me with a camera! Life through a lens so to speak...
I'm about to dive into a lifetime adventure of photography. Pictures capture what the mind forgets. There are those small glimmers of light that can be forever immortalized in a simple 4X6 print.






No comments:
Post a Comment