Monday, April 14, 2014

Celebrate Good Times... C'mon!




Now that it has been Facebook official for a couple weeks, I finally can say I am so happy that one of my daughter's dear friends and his humans are having a baby!!! Of course I'm talking about Sue and Jared! I was EXTREMELY honored that they asked me to help share this beautiful news with everyone!!!





Gus is an adorable little dachsund that was born a few days after my daughter... so it was only natural that they become besties =) I have known Gus' human Sue since highschool! We used to have sleepovers and she still talks about my dad's omelet breakfasts!!! Oh the good days!









 Sue and Jared were married September 2012... She is an OT and he is a manager... Between the two of them, Jared is the BIG joker... he likes to live life on the lighter side... and by lighter side I also mean a little twisted too... Spending time with these two, one thing is clear... well two things... Gus is Sue's pride and joy and more importantly, they are definitely each other's soul mates! I cannot wait to continue this journey with them and Baby B... one thing is for sure though, between Sue's zebra obsession and Jared's pirate/ wolverine obsession... this kid is going to have some awesome wardrobe choices!!!



CONGRATS SUE, JARED AND GUS!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment