Friday, August 8, 2014

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. "A"




Engagement Session- Brian and Kathryn







Ok... I can't really type into words how adorable these two are as a couple... I mean really... Kathryn is soft spoken (even when you call her by her spy name... Lauren...) and Brian is the one to make her come out of her comfort shell and laugh... a lot!






These two have been together for going on 6 years!!! It's your typical love story... ya know... where they both work at the local grocery store... she was a damsel in distress switching up her routine from flowers to checker... he was her white knight that swept in to bag the groceries and keep her smiling! After a few movies... a couple orders of cheese fries... and a long hallway strewn with rose petals... they are now happily engaged... Waiting patiently for April 11, 2015 to say "I DO"!!!








Besides the whole movies shindig... these two like to cook... and surprise surprise... play games and have a good night with friends =)  Speaking of friends... side note... come to find out during the random chit chat during the photoshoot... Mr. Brian (aka Ducky) apparently is in the same social circle as my husbands best friends... and I was informed of a story involving my oh so adventurous younger brother in law, some mustard... and a bag of Tostito's scoops... small... small... world. 








It's pretty impossible whenever you spend time with them to not notice Brian's eyes light up when Kathryn smiles... Even without them telling me in my handy dandy survey that her face/smile is the best part of his day because it makes all the craptastic feeling go away instantly... I could've guessed it! 









Brian seems to give Kathryn this little push of confidence that she can only reach deep down inside her with his help... In the same way Brian lights up with her smile... she equally reflects a giddy little girl when he smiles back at her. 







Here's a toast to many many more years of partnership for you two!!! May you always have the innocence of a dating couple, but the knowledge of an old married couple!!!


Congratulations Brian and Kathryn!!!








"Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away"  
Halo by Beyonce






No comments:

Post a Comment